Friday 30 March 2012

A Busy Week!

It's been a busy week here this week - and I have been enjoying the fabulous sunshine!

I've been working on some fine silver jewellery pieces


I went to see Cirque Du Ciel - Shanghai, which was absolutely amazing....if you get the chance to go to see it, go!!!!
The acrobatics really are breathtaking, you wonder how on earth people can do such things. Their strength is incredible!!!!


I also managed to squeeze in a trip to the beach....




Mersea Island is only 15 minutes away by car, so it seemed only right and proper to pay a visit to enjoy the sun. I hadn't been to Mersea for over 25 years........

This is my family at Mersea around 1984


Looks like it was hot then too. This would have been one of the last holidays that we all had with my Nan before she died, I'm sure she loved being away with us all.

I've just heard the weather forecast for the weekend - it looks like the sun will not be around for the next few days.......so I won't mind staying indoors and working on some new jewellery designs.

I also have some fantastic porcelain brooches to work on......I must get mould making soon......





No comments:

Post a Comment