Thursday 13 November 2014

Christmas Markets

Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without a sprinkling of Christmas Markets.
 
This year you will be able to come and meet me, at three rather special events.
 
Firstly, I will be spending the weekend with Renegade Craft Fair in London's Brick Lane.
 
Selected designer makers will be showcasing original handmade goods, great to treat yourself, or for unique  gifts for your loved ones.
 
Entry is free!!!!
 
 
 
Then it's back home to Colchester, for my favourite local fair, The Secret Vintage Fair.
 
Slap bang in the middle of town, at Liquid nightclub. There will be live music, pop up beauty salon, vintage clothing, homeware and handmade retro goods.


 
Then to finish off my pre-Christmas trading I will be joining Bobby's Girl Vintage & Gift Christmas Fair at the Marconi Club in Chelmsford

 
 


 


2 comments:

  1. I'm feeling quite festive now! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think once I start making Christmas ornaments this afternoon I will feel more Christmassy! Looking forward to seeing you all again soon xx

    ReplyDelete