Monday 17 June 2013

We had a great day out yesterday at Cressing Temple Barns Vintage Fayre in aid of Helen Rollason Cancer Charity
 
 
There were some beautiful classic cars, donkey rides, rock and roll music, make overs, vintage and handmade goodies.
 
I was so upset when I found out that my camera batteries were dead..... our friend Paul took a fantastic picture of one of the  Maldon Dark Horse Morris Men, so I have at least one pictorial reminder of the day!!

 
There was a real "village fete" atmosphere to the day, and the sun was (mostly) shining!
 
I found some old lace, and a cute hand made bunny brooch too
 
 
Mr Dottie was delighted to have a hog roast :0) and we brought some really creamy handmade fudge home.
 
Then it was back to work, and these few charms went off to my Etsy shop
 
 Opening London Bus
 

Cat, with an amazing tail!

Moving Scarecrow

Opening Violin
 


No comments:

Post a Comment