Tuesday 21 May 2013

Pop Up Shop

This Friday, 24th May 2013 Dottie Dollie will be Popping Up at the GO4 Market Cafe  in Colchester town centre.
  • Holy Trinity Church, Trinity Street
  • CO1 1JR Colchester, Essex
 
 
 
It's a wonderful venue, and the home to Lesley's Girls Vintage, What's Your Tale Nightingale, Sarah Lawrence Designs as well as pop up traders like us! Lots of unique, vintage and handmade items on sale, a beautiful building, and a relaxed a friendly atmosphere.
 
 
 
The food is home made, and there are impromptu music performances, did I mention some scrummy cake!!! ;0)
 
I've got a lot of new bags and brooches which will be available for the first time on the day
 
Molly & Charlie
 

Pointy Pixie

Peggy in Pink

Tommy & Nelly

Kewpie
 
Robin Hood Shopper Bag
 
Peggy in Pink
 
Puppy Girls Shopper Bags

Jenny & June

I have got another bag and another brooch, but more about them tomorrow.....today is Mr Dottie's Birthday, so I must get back to celebrating!


2 comments:

  1. these are adorable sweetheart and I really wished I could of come ! i hope to catch you one day at one of your shows xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetie! I'll try to remember to take pictures......xxx

    ReplyDelete