Monday 4 January 2016

Happy (belated) New Year....

I've had a very lazy Christmas and New Year break, but I wanted to wish everyone a very Happy New Year.


I also wanted to share my 2015 best nine from Instagram


These are the most popular 9 photos which I shared in 2015, and they are all cute doll face brooches! I'm so pleased that they make you smile as much as me.
 As bunny Kewpies were 2nd and 3rd most popular on Instagram this year, I've just added another bunch over on my Etsy shop

Kewpie Bunny - Cream

Kewpie Bunny - Pale Blue

Kewpie Bunny - Cream

Kewpie Bunny - Pink
Have you made any New Year's resolutions? Mine should probably be to blog more!!!!

I'm really looking forward to getting the paint brushes out again later this week, I've a few different things to show you all soon. If you want to see what I'm up to before anyone else, please join me on Instagram, @dottiedollie 

No comments:

Post a Comment