Thursday 7 January 2016

Start As You Mean To Go On.......

One week into the new year, and I'm updating my Etsy Shop again.
(I did have a little working hiatus yesterday, but lets not mention that!)

Several new Cutie Kewpies......

Kewpie Red Devil

Kewpie Turquoise Beret
A beautiful boy, with the palest blue hair.......

Teddy Brooch - Blue Hair
....and a selection of cute girls, many with quirky hats!

Rose - Sky Blue Beret

Rose Pink Hair

Rose Red Beret

Rose Striped Bobble Hat
If you ever fancied trying your hand at painting a Dollie brooch, I'm teaching a workshop on Friday 6th May 2016 in Waltham Abbey, Essex. The workshop is part of the International Doll Makers Society (IDMS) convention, which takes place 5th-8th May 2016.

You will be able to paint your very own Lysbet, my cute Dutch googly girl.

Lysbet - Dutch Googly Girl
There are lots of other workshops to chose from, a doll competition, and a doll fair on the Sunday. I hope to meet some of you there......

No comments:

Post a Comment